I am a Freelance Make-up Artist. My Bridal Makeups work is more to the natural side
SERVICE OFFER
1) Engagement Make-up
2) Bridal Make-up - NIKAH, BERBEDAK-BEDAK MANDI (SIANG/MALAM), MAJLIS BERBEDAK (SIANG/MALAM), BERSANDING, MLM AMBIL-AMBILAN, MULEH 3/7 HARI
3) Mandi Belawat Make-up
4) Photography - Studio, Model photoshoot, pre and post wedding Photoshoot
5) Event makeups – group of 5 people per event
Makeup charges will depend on customers location (district). I will only accept customers from Brunei/Muara, Tutong and Belait District ONLY.
TERM AND CONDITION
1) Makeup’s bookings should be made at least 3 to 6 months in advance in order to avoid any disappointment.
2) I will need full name of the bride, address, and contact number, name of event/s, date of makeup service needed, time and venue.
3) Deposit is not required.
4) All payments should be made after each makeup session (on the spot payment) – Very COMPULSORY
5) All brides/ makeup customer should state what kind of makeup theme or preferences they wish to have (e.g. soft & natural, dramatic,)